Curious to know who will be sharing their insights at the 2015 MomentUs Leadership Summit? In addition to the growing list of attendees, we are pleased to announce our starting lineup of great speakers.
Path to Positive, the 2015 MomentUs Leadership Summit, is a dynamic and highly interactive convening. Attendees will be immersed in sharing their thought leadership, collaborating with other leaders within and beyond their industries, and effectively charting a new course on climate change in America. The event features speakers who kick off each session with powerful perspectives to consider during the table discussions following. These speakers not only share their thoughts, but also rejoin their tables to participate in the discussions.
Here are just a few of the many great speakers participating:
- Dr. Norman Anderson, CEO, American Psychological Association
- Christiana Figueres, Executive Secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- Dr. Antonio Flores, President and CEO, Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities
- Danny Kennedy, co-Founder, Sungevity, Inc.
- Rev. Dr. Otis Moss III, Senior Pastor Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hon. Greg Nickels, 51st Mayor, City of Seattle
- U.S. Senator Brian Schatz (D-Hawai’i)
- Rev. Dr. Sharon Watkins, General Minister and President, Disciples of Christ
The MomentUs Leadership Summit is a gathering of national leaders from faith, health, higher education, communities, business, conservation/environment, and the social sciences who are interested in elevating their climate leadership, and collaborating with others, to expand and diversify progress on climate change solutions in America.
Our MomentUs initiative is about empowering leaders at all levels and in all sectors to engage their organizations and communities on climate action. Join the MomentUs movement and help lead America forward.