Empower Yourself to Make a Difference
Help care for creation, protect your neighbors and communities, and ensure a prosperous, just, and secure future for all — become a certified Blessed Tomorrow Climate Ambassador, The free, four-hour, on-demand training and resources will empower and equip you to inspire clergy, congregants, your workplace, community and policymakers to action on climate change that makes a difference.
You will learn about the impacts of climate change on creation, your community and your existing ministry or service, the spectrum of climate solutions including at the congregational level, speaking effectively on the topic, and opportunities to act and advocate.
The Blessed Tomorrow Climate Ambassador Training is available in-person, live online, and now through a *NEW* online and on-demand learning management system! Below are the opportunities for you to join the training and also the community of Blessed Tomorrow Ambassadors passionate about being a voice for climate solutions as a matter of faith.
- Sign up to become a Blessed Tomorrow Ambassador today. Use the code BTAmbassador21 to register.
- Check out the resources available to Blessed Tomorrow Ambassadors.
- Request a talk from a Blessed Tomorrow Ambassador in your community.
- Stay in touch with Blessed Tomorrow. Subscribe here.
Online Learning Management System (LMS)
Now available online and on-demand, the Blessed Tomorrow LMS Climate Ambassador Training allows you to take the 4-5 hour training online, on your own schedule.
Here is how to access the training:
- Go to: https://ecoamerica.litmos.com/self-signup/
- Enter in the code BTAmbassador21 to register
- Then, check your email for the invitation to set up your profile and get started
You will have 6 weeks to complete the training and sign up as a Climate Ambassador. During this time you will receive reminders from us to check-in on your progress.
Please reach out to Sydney Otis at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need help getting started! We've also created this short tutorial video on signing up and accessing your account.
The live training option requires a four-hour time slot and a host organization. This training can be done live online via Zoom or in-person. For in-person training, we request that they take place at a national or regional conference, or other large gathering of people of faith. Note: We are currently following Covid-19 guidelines as we plan any future in-person events.
- Chapter 1: Program Overview, The Moral Case for Climate Action
- Chapter 2: Climate Basics and Impacts, Connections with Faith Values, Climate Justice
- Chapter 3: Climate Solutions, Faith in Action
- Chapter 4: Talking Faith & Climate, Developing Your Story
- Chapter 5: Bearing Witness: Policy Matters, Giving a Climate Talk
- Chapter 6: Getting Started as an Ambassador
If you are with an organization or faith community and interested in hosting the full four-hour Blessed Tomorrow Ambassadors Training, please contact Sydney Otis at email@example.com.
Upon completion of the training, we invite you to sign the Ambassadors agreement and become a Blessed Tomorrow Climate Ambassador.
Signing up gives you access to:
- Tools, resources and events to act and advocate for climate solutions.
- Access to a private online community of Ambassadors from across the nation who are passionate about being a voice for climate solutions.
- Quarterly calls with all Blessed Tomorrow Ambassadors.
This online community is for sharing and collaboration, and is also where you will access the support and resources for the Climate Ambassador program including the slides from the training and talking points to use in your own climate action.
Learn more by reviewing our Ambassador Agreement.
Watch a Sample Ambassador Talk
Request an Ambassador Talk in Your Community
Trained Blessed Tomorrow Ambassadors commit to giving a minimum of 2-3 informational climate and faith presentations each year. Events like conferences, congregational or small-group forums and retreats, and important days and holy seasons of the year like Earth Day, Ramadan or Lent, are perfect times to host a Blessed Tomorrow Ambassador in your community.
Ambassadors will share a baseline of knowledge on faith teachings for care of Creation, climate change, its impacts and solutions, and how to effectively advocate for climate using your own unique faith voices.