Become a Blessed Tomorrow Clergy Climate Ambassador
Our faith calls us to care about and lead on climate. The free, self-paced, and online Blessed Tomorrow Clergy Climate Ambassador training is designed by clergy for clergy of all faith traditions and all levels of climate knowledge and experience to help you be more comfortable talking about climate change as a matter of faith and more confident acting on climate solutions.
Did you know over 70% of people in the United States say they are concerned about climate
change, with 42% saying they’re very concerned, but only 14% think others around them are very concerned? It is our job as leaders in our faith traditions to help our members see they’re not alone in their concerns and invite them to take creation care action with us.
Options for participation in the Clergy Climate Ambassador Training:
- Just take the training independently, or
- Take the training and join a clergy cohort for deeper engagement with the material
The Blessed Tomorrow Clergy Climate Ambassador Training is both practical and
theological. Content includes:
- The Moral Case for Climate Action, Ecotheology, Climate Basics
- Connections with Faith Values, Climate Justice
- Climate Solutions, Faith in Action, Solutions for Congregations
- Talking Faith & Climate, Writing a Faith and Climate Sermon
- Full Spectrum Advocacy and Engagement
Join the next cohort!
Connect with other concerned faith leaders, be mentored by a minister and a rabbi with experience preaching and teaching about climate, and have access to ongoing resources and support by participating in a cohort with your peers. Space is limited so submit your interest now!
To participate in the cohort, you commit to:
- Complete the online training
before the cohort begins (~ 5 hours of content)
- Create, write, think, plan about climate, according to each lesson’s prompts
- Attend at least 3 Zoom cohort meetings
After the Training
Upon completion of the training, you are invited to commit to leading on climate in your congregation or community by signing the Ambassador Pledge and joining an online community of Ambassadors from across the nation in a private online community.